AATIKE Shipping Policy
AATIKE team is committed to delivering your order accurately, on-time and in good condition!
For Indian Customers
For International Customers
- The shipping and delivery expenses are to be borne by the customer. The shipping & handling costs are indicated below based on zone based with estimate delivery timings, the same will be reflected during the Shopping cart checkout process
- The products purchased will be dispatched to the customer’s defined address through our logistics partners in 3-5 working days. The products will be delivered to the customers between 3-10 days in Metros and 3- 14 days for Non-Metros from the date of order confirmation. We will make our best efforts to deliver the products at the earliest possible timelines
- AATIKE’s working days are from Monday to Friday i.e we work 5 days a week excluding Public holidays. Note: The above time lines do not apply for custom orders, special orders or pre-order bookings. The time line for each of these will be individually mentioned based on customers requirement
- The products purchased in AATIKE will be sent to the customer’s address defined during the process of ‘Check-Out/Payment Transaction’. Each order will be shipped to a single destination address defined during the Check-Out time. If you would like to ship products to different addresses, you will need to place multiple orders
- At the time of the delivery of the order, the customer shall verify: that the number of the boxes are same as reported on the transportation documents; that the packaging is not damaged, or wet or in another way tampered with. Any damage in the packaging and or in the toy(s) or any discrepancy between the number of the boxes actually delivered and the number of the boxes indicated on the transportation document, shall be immediately notified by indicating it in writing on the courier’s delivery documents. Once the customer has signed the courier’s transportation document, the customer may not oppose objection on the external characteristic of the delivered goods
- The shipping and delivery expenses are to be borne by the customer. The shipping & handling costs are indicated based on Country/ Zone during the Shopping cart checkout process. All costs are indicated based on the consignment weight & zones.
- All our international shipment will need to go through airport clearance in India which will incur additional handling charges
- It is very difficult to Estimate the time of delivery of products in international shipments as it is based on several prerequisites of each country and the documents provided by the customers to clearance officers to import the products. AATIKE will not take any responsibility if the customer do not provide proper documents required in their country to import products. It is solely Customers responsibility to clear the consignments in their respective countries if stopped by customs clearance authorities in their respective countries
- Below are the countries in which we will currently be able to ship products
INDIA | SINGAPORE | U.S.A